Wild-Isles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wild Isles. Earth is shattered, and two hundred has passed since the last human gas walked these lands. Civilizations crumbled, but few cities remain, claimed by nature. strange creatures step up in humanity's place. Can you survive?

3 posters

Hello! I'm Willow!

Willow
    Willow

Hello! I'm Willow! Empty Hello! I'm Willow!

Post by Willow Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:01 pm

As if that weren't obvious by my user name! =^.^=
    I haven't RPed at length in quite a long time, but being a busy mom of two and living in a camper with internet access limited to my phone because it's so cold, would have some bearing on that.

Yes, I do tend to ramble a bit. I am eager to get this role play started!
    Yay!
    So um...yeah.
    Introductions people. I demand them! XD
    Fragment

Hello! I'm Willow! Empty Re: Hello! I'm Willow!

Post by Fragment Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Hello there! o: Welcome to Wild-Isles, Willow c:
    I'm Fragment, or Sam works too!
    It's nice to meet you, and thanks for joining us. I plan on putting some work on over our Winter Break, which starts next week, so if you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to message Dezzi or myself c:
    I'd be happy to help!
    See ya around!
    Willow
    Willow

Post by Willow Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Cool beans! Pleased to meet you Fragment!
    Am I correct in assuming that most of the persons on this forum are in High School?
    I look forward to role playing, though I need people to know that I am an old lady. *nods seriously* 29, so old! :3 And a mother of two. <3
    I have extensive role playing experience and an exhaustive vocabulary. I'm a grammar and spelling Nazi, though I generally restrict my 'zieg heil's to myself, because I understand that people can be very sensitive about they're typing abilities. There's also the issue of the school system's dramatic shift away from spelling accuracy as long as you get your point across that really gets my dander up!
    So I honestly don't expect most people to have as firm a grasp on my native language as I boast. =^.^=
    Fragment

Post by Fragment Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:12 pm

I'm actually not sure about Dezzi, but I'm a senior in high school, yes. Haha
    And I'm actually used to roleplaying with those older! I was in a pack a while back, I had to be around 13 or 14, and a lot of the other regular roleplays were well into their twenties. Don't fret! Haha, I don't see an age limit for roleplaying. cx
    AND YES. School systems have definitely been degraded a bit. ;-;
    Willow
    Willow

Post by Willow Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm

Okay then. I've been role-playing since I was about 18. Maybe a bit longer. I was actually a participant in a role-play for two years that was 1700 pages long! I miss those days.
    Akuma
    Akuma

Post by Akuma Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:31 pm

Hey guys! I'm Akuma, 22 years old, and I've got a lot of roleplay experience. I'm currently on my phone at work so can't type much yet, but feel free to message me with plot or art ideas!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:00 pm